To most avid beach goers, Boracay is the place to be when you want to enjoy sun, sea, and sand during the summer. Few though, consider that it can also be an ideal vacation destination during the Christmas season, especially if you want to get away from the holiday rush in the city during this time.
This December, two hotels in Boracay are aiming to change the notion that the beautiful island is only good to visit during summer. The Discovery Shores Hotel and The Tides Hotel have come up with some enticing promos and events that will give guests this holiday season a different Christmas and New Year celebration by the beach.
On New Year’s Eve, The Tides Hotel will be serving refillable cocktails and standard beers for only PhP600++ to their guests, while the Discovery Shores Hotel is offering some specially concocted holiday cuisine and events that vacationers can enjoy on the following dates:
- Bibingka Station at the Sands Restaurant, serving bibingka with Queso de Bola and Salted Egg topping – December 12 & 13, 18 to 31, 2008, 7-10pm, PhP150+ per person
- Holiday Dinner Buffet - December 18 to 23, 26, 27, 29 & 30, 2008, PhP1,100+ per person
- Traditional Noche Buena Feast, featuring traditional Filipino Noche Buena fare - December 24, 2008, 7-10pm, PhP1,100+ per person
- Buon Natale Dinner Buffet – December 25, 2008, 7-10pm, PhP1,100+ per person
- Bounty of the Sea, delicious seafood served fresh – December 28, 2008, PhP1,250+ per person
- A Classy Duo at the Sands Restaurant, piano and saxophone music by Michael Tambasen and Jojo Bergantin – December 28 to 31, 2008, 7pm
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner and Countdown Party, with the GMT Band ushering 2009 with dance tunes from the ‘60s to current popular hits, and a fireworks display at the stroke of midnight – December 31, 3008, 7-10pm, PhP3,200++ per person (adults), PhP950++ per person (children 7 years old and below)
So go ahead, have a unique Christmas and New Year celebration at the beach, only in Boracay.
Labels: Beach Resort, beachfront resort, Boracay, Boracay Hotel, Boracay Resort, Hotel in Boracay, Resort in Boracay, vacation, vacation spot