|Strip yourself from the sweltering heat of Manila and step into even hotter territory, where you can get toasty-brown and cozy with friends and family.
Touted as one of the world’s best beaches, Boracay is certainly a place where possibilities are endless!!! Here are just a few of the thousand things you can do where the sand is “sugar-white” and delicious adventures are always in sight.
1. Sip a cold fruit shake by the shore.
2. Watch the sun rise and sun set.
3. Build sandcastles, or pose by one for that keepsake photo.
4. Shop for surfer-dude duds (Boracay is a place where shades and native bracelets abound on every sandy corner. Not to mention sarongs, loose white shirts that show off your tan, and shell home decorations to hang on your walls when you get back home.)
4. Play 18 holes of golf.
5. Skim-board (it’s surfing on sand on a piece of fiberglass. You can make a day of it by learning how, doing it well, or simply have a blast watching others get washed up and end up sharing a few good laughs).
6. Pack your sunblock, camera, and sarong, and island-hop.
7. Go parasailing.
8 Ride horses by the beach.
9. Try the chori-burgers cooked fresh on the side streets.
10. Visit the batcaves.
11. Explore new places to stay,tap into this resort called Grand Boracay that’s located right in D’Mall of Boracay’s famous Station 2 (an idyllic getaway that gives you an option to splash around in a lagoon-shaped pool and snooze in a comfy, airconditioned guestroom when the sun gets too scorching on the beach). Feel free to check out Grand Boracay for more information.
12.Take a ride on the banana boat.
13. Get a henna tattoo.
14. Get your usually-straight hair in braids that’ll shame Bob Marley.
15. Visit and see the dead forests south of the island, next to the fishponds for some artsy photo ops.
16. Get a massage, either by a licensed masseuse or those by the beach whom beachcombers swear are just as qualified.
17. Dance under the stars with friends in any of the Boracay bars and discos.
20. Hop on an all-terrain vehicle and explore the dunes, there are 2-seater ATVs for rent on the island.
However which way you decide to fill your time in sunny Boracay, you can rest assured that you've already a lot of pebbles to fill your memory glass jar, colorful stories to tell, that could be as bright as the sun, and as dramatic and mysterious as its famous sunset.
Labels: Beach Resort, Boracay, Boracay Resort, grand boracay, places to stay in Boracay, relaxation, Summer Camp